♥ sunny ♥
Holiday is gonna finish within 4 days more.
Time, is like a rocket.
It really flies!
With a twinkle of eyes,
it's the time for me to meet form 3.
A year that full of test paper and tuition.
"Boring"
is the word that i can only think of.
Yet, the only thing that make me happy when I sense that the new year of the school gonna to begin is I can meet with my friends.
SCHOOL & TEST !!
I am not scaring of you :P
FRIENDS !!!!
I am coming......
wakakaka :D
ENG JIA ♥
Holiday is gonna finish within 4 days more.
Time, is like a rocket.
It really flies!
With a twinkle of eyes,
it's the time for me to meet form 3.
A year that full of test paper and tuition.
"Boring"
is the word that i can only think of.
Yet, the only thing that make me happy when I sense that the new year of the school gonna to begin is I can meet with my friends.
SCHOOL & TEST !!
I am not scaring of you :P
FRIENDS !!!!
I am coming......
wakakaka :D
ENG JIA ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment